1. Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. And every time I count my struggles, my faith in God grows stronger.
2. Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
3. God is Great. You are free to believe whatever you want, we all have been given free will to choose the path that we take in life. Seek the truth and seek God, and you will find Him.
4. Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.
5. Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.” Joel Osteen
6. God is everywhere- no one has actually experienced living without Him… He’s everywhere, even if you don’t believe it.
7. God is my Strength and my Refuge.
8. The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.
9. Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
10. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and He has a good plan for your life.
11. Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
12. God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.
13. I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking God to do His work through me.
14. Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed of.
15. God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.
16. God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
17. Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions.
18. God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.
19. Being human means you will make mistakes. And you will make mistakes because failure is God’s way of moving you in another direction.
20. No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!
21. God is good, all the time.
The post I never would have made it without God in my life. appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.