1. Dad….. could you come back and stay awhile. I want to hear your voice and see your smile. I want to hold you tight and never let you go. And tell you how much I love you so.
2. Daddy, you are my biggest support when life seems unfair, you are my greatest gift and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. I miss your presence so much, father.
3. Daddy your absence is felt and no one is able to take that your special space in my life. To be me you are the world’s best father.
4. Each time I remember how nice you were I can’t just stop thinking how someone as good as you are can leave the world so soon but I get to realize that God takes his beloved ones earlier. I pray you to keep resting beside the almighty. Till we meet again. I miss you.
5. While you are alive, you have always proved to me how much you love and care for me through so many great things you have done for me. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you, My father. I love you.
6. They say time heals every wound but the loss of someone as lovely as you, time couldn’t heal the pain. I miss you so much and I hope you are in a better place.
7. Your place can’t be taken in my heart and the special love I have for you can’t be taken by anyone else. You remain my first life hero and blessing. I miss you, father. I hope you are in a better place.
8. I wish I can get to see you again for the last time and tell you how much I love you and wish you were here with me.
9. Every step I take and every move I make in life, I find myself missing you more and more. I can’t wait to see you again if heaven permits us to.
10. It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.
11. I still get a lot of hugs, but none of them as warm as yours. I miss you, dad.
12. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you, dad.
13. Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.
14. Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down… I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
15. Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
16. On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend, and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you, dad.
17. Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you, dad.
18. Dad… even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. I miss you.
19. Dad… how heartbroken I am and how much I miss you. I can’t explain in words but my tears do.
20. Dad… I haven’t been with you enough to know everything about you, but I have been with you enough to love you and miss you dearly.
21. Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats – which means I am thinking of you all the time just to stay alive. I miss you.
22. Talking to your gravestone and hugging your photographs – these are just some of the things I do to convince myself that you are still here. I miss you, dad.
23. Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the eerily silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way, dad. I love you.
24. I miss you, dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
The post To my Dad in Heaven appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.