Be grateful for what you have.
1. “Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.
2. “Be grateful for what you have, while in pursuit of what you want.
3. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
4. “To be grateful is to recognize the love of God in everything.
5. “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.
6. “A grateful heart is not one that is very selective and choosy about what to be grateful for.
7. “Be grateful for each moment we have and be happy, but more than anything live it fully.
8. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
9. “Be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.
10. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
11. “No matter what the circumstances, we can be grateful that God fulfills His promises, that our faith is sufficient to sustain us, and that our eternal life is assured.
Mary C. Neal
12. “Focus on being grateful for what you have already enjoyed it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.
13. “Each of us has much for which to be grateful if we will but pause and contemplate our blessings.
Thomas S Monson
14. “May you find the courage to be grateful for every circumstance.
Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “Be grateful for the wound that pushes you towards God.
16. “Practice being grateful for everything that life has blessed you with.
17. “Be grateful for every single person who was part of your story. The ones that hurt you. The ones that helped you. Because they all taught you.
18. “Be grateful for small mercies.
19. “By talking to yourself about the things you have to be grateful for you can fill your mind with thoughts that soar.
20. “Be grateful for your problems, for they stimulate an I can solve its attitude.
Mark Victor Hansen
21. “We need to be grateful for many things that didn’t happen.
22. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
23. “What you truly acknowledge truly is yours. Invite your heart to be grateful and your thank yous will be heard even when you don’t use words.
24. “Be grateful for your challenges, setbacks, adversity, and disappointments. Be grateful for your opportunity to overcome every single one, because doing so contributes to your growth and your ability to help others overcome theirs.
25. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
26. “Just remember: to be grateful and thank the people who are there and support you along the way is a great start to success.
27. “Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.
28. “No matter what the situation is close your eyes and think of all the things you could be grateful for in your life right now.
29. “Be grateful to those who refuse your demands. They are your benefactors.
30. “Be grateful that you only see the outward man. Be grateful that you never see the passions, the hatreds, the jealousies, the malice, the sicknesses be grateful you rarely see the frightening truth in people.
The post Be grateful for what you have. appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.