Mothers are not perfect
I love my mom and as a mom myself, I’ve come to appreciate motherhood more than ever. Share these inspiring and funny quotes with all of the mothers you know.
1. I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children, I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.
A Mother understands what a child cannot say
2. Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles – Sharon Jaynes
3. Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work. -C.S. Lewis
Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.
4. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. -Agatha Christie
5. Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
6. I’ll love you. I’ll like you forever. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. -Robert Munsch
7. Being a mom is a tough job but it’s the best job anyone could ever ask for.
8. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first. -Matthew L Jacobson
9. To a child’s ear, “mother” is magic in any language. -Arlene Benedict
10. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
13. I didn’t lose myself when I became a mother. I discovered an even better version.
14. There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother and each family -Elder M. Russell Ballard
15. Your greatest contribution to the kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise. -Andy Stanley
The post Mothers are not perfect appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.