Our list of twelve cousin quotes should make you feel happy and nostalgic when you read them. This list should be a friendly reminder to you of how important your cousins are and how much they mean to you. They’re great for sharing with your cousins and sparking great conversations where you can reminisce about the old times and all the memories you have with them.
1. A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. — Marion C. Garretty
2. Cousins are friends that will love you forever. — Unknown
3. Cousins by chance, friends by choice. — Unknown
4. I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you. — Unknown
5. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together. – Woodrow Wilson
6. Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, Special friends from the same family tree. – unknown
7. Cousins are Sisters you never had. – Reah Glowstorl
8. No matter how you feel about your extended family or family gatherings you will be attending. This is because now the ultimate reason for attending family gatherings is for your children to have the time of their lives with their cousins. Little kids love their cousins. I’m not being cute or exaggerating here. Cousins are like celebrities for little kids. If little kids had a People magazine, cousins would be on the cover. Cousins are the barometers of how fun a family get-together will be. Are the cousins going to be there? Fun! – Jim Gaffigan
9. Friends are forever, cousins are for life! – Unknown
10. Nobody will understand the craziness of your family better than your cousins. – unknown
11. A cousin is a ready-made friend for life. – unknown
12. Family: a little bit of crazy, a little bit of loud, and a whole lot of love.” — Unknown
13. Cousins are people that are ready-made friends. You have laughed with them and remember good times from a young age. You have fights with them but you always know you love each other. They are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one. – Courtney Cox
A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
14. My cousins are shareholders of my soul. – Saswat Padh
15. At Christmas, cousins are the presents under the tree. – Karen Decourcey
16. Born as a cousin, made as a friend. – Byron Pulsifer
17. Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself. – H. L. Mencken
18. Cousins are not those we do not know but instead part of a family that also provide support and comfort. – Byron Pulsifer
19. Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. – Ed Cunningham
The post To all my cousins appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.