It is said that gaining weight is always easier than losing weight. This fact cannot be downright negated. In your busy life, you always try to make your meals as simple but tasty as possible. While doing that you often overlook the calorie content of your platter. Also, those who are on diet are often in a belief that skipping breakfast is a good option for losing the weight which is in excess in your body. In that way, you end up gaining more weight than you thought of losing by working out.
How to lose weight effectively?
There are many ways by which you can lose your excess weight- dancing, jogging, aerobics, swimming, sex, weight lifting, cycling, yoga and others. Each of these exercises has their own effect on different organs of your body. If you consult a physical trainer, you will be guided with the appropriate set of exercises for your purpose. The basic principle of losing weight is to burn out the calorie that you have consumed in the form of food. To lose weight faster you need to eat less and burn more calories. Along with a strict work out regime you need to make your diet less calorific. A combination of a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and regular exercise will give you a well built and energetic physique. Also it will prevent your risk of suffering from ailments like heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and so on.
Guidelines to follow before starting an exercise
- Keep yourself relieved from stress
- Do not eat anything within an hour of your starting with exercise
- Try to feel energized
- Have plenty of sleep when you maintain a workout regime
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself energized.
Some people can lose weight simply by curbing on calorie and high carb food products. While others have to consult fitness trainer for getting a specific workout plan. There are plenty of exercises that you can do both inside and outside your home. Even you can buy work out equipment and burn calorie and make your muscles stronger. A fitness trainer can check your health thoroughly and suggest you the best possible exercise.
Aerobics for weight loss
Regular exercise not only helps you lose weight but keeps you physically and mentally strong. The duration and rigorousness of an exercise depends on your age, sex, health condition and history of the previous ailment (if any). It stimulates the blood circulation in all the parts of your body and also relieves you from stress.
Among all the exercises that are known to build up your muscles and tendons, aerobics is considered to be an integral part of that. It is a successful way to help you lose weight in long term and recover your quality of life. Apart from that, it has a number of positive impacts on your emotional, physical and spiritual health.
- Continuous disciplined exercise tones your muscles, relieves you joint pains, lowers stress and supplies energy to your system.
- As it increases your immune system, you are protected from common cold, flu, cold and similar types of sickness.
- It gives you the confidence and strength to work with full potential and confidence.
- Aerobics if practiced regularly improves your cardiovascular and digestive system.
- It increases the level of good cholesterol (HDL) in your blood and lowers your blood pressure level. Improves blood circulation in the heart through coronary arteries.
- It reduces the level of adrenaline and thus lowers your tension and stress.
- Minimizes the level of glucose in your blood.